skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Holder Family
Friday, February 13, 2009
Week 3: The many faces of Cade
I could stare at that face all day long.... oh wait I already do!
Cade is starting to smile more and more! Here I think he looks just like my brother Quinn!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(36)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(9)
▼
February
(10)
Little "Hoop" Holder
Breakfast of Champions
Bottles and Bath Time
Carrie Tabb Photography
Week 3: The many faces of Cade
Week 2: Workout and Photo Shoot
Week 1 at Home
Its the weekend and we're headed HOME!
Day 2
Cade Matthew Holder is born!
No comments:
Post a Comment