I know he's my child but I have no doubt that this kid is PERFECT!
We have loved being home. We dance, we eat, we sing, we do a diaper change, we read, we eat, we sleep and we love life! oh and then we do another diaper change--
Cade is sleeping though the night no problem. I wake him up to feed him and then he snuggles right back to sleep. Matt doesn't even have to wake up at all and I still get enough sleep
.
We adventured to the doctor who gave us a great check out. Cade has already gained his birth weight plus some back. He was 8lb. 2 oz and 22 inches.
Of course we had to get dressed up in the outfit Aunie Brandy gave us for our first big outing.
Cade loves cuddling with daddy when he gets home. It was hard for Matt to go back to work on Monday. He misses us, but he gets lots of good time with Cade before and after work.
Cade and I went to visit daddy on his birthday and Cade wanted to dress just like daddy does!
No comments:
Post a Comment